- Sliding door type.
- The sliding door is provided with a hinged COMMERCIAL door.
- The door slides by aluminum support with bearings on high resistance plastic modules applied on a high-resistance anodized aluminum alloy guide.
- The door panel is made up of a satin stainless steel (AISI 304) structure.
- External lever handle.
- Internal lever handle.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with counterframe with Threshold (without threshold on request)
- Manual version are pre-arranged to be fitted with the automatic mechanism.
- Doors are pre-arranged to opening direction reverse.
0C - FOR COLD ROOMS UP TO -5°C
- Door panel thickness 95mm.
- Perimetral and under-door sealing gaskets.
- The Industrial door panel is fitted for a crosswalk at floor level.
- The Industrial door is provided with a commercial door type FI 80 CA, applied directly on the sliding door.
- Choice between sliding Manual and sliding Automatic version.
- The automation is realised through a geared motor.
- Electrical box with control and wiring.
- Transmission chain.
- Motor with internal encoder (allows to remove the limit switch).
- Cable button opening.
- Safety edge.
- Connecting plates.
- Guard hood. (Standard for automatic version)
- Remote control by transmitter 9 or 128 canals - 434 Mhz (for sliding automatic doors).
- Fixed porthole.
- Safety photocells.
- Key lock.